quinta-feira, 2 de abril de 2015



Dear Sir Madam,

Given that there wasn't a field available for a cover letter, I used my old travel blog to paste it. Please see bellow and enjoy! You will also get a glimpse of my travel addiction...

My name is Francisco Neto and I’m currently pursuing my MBA degree at Cornell University (Johnson Graduate School of Business). Before that, I worked as a product manager in Portugal, first in Unilever and then in Colgate-Palmolive. I feel that the experience I have, combined with the skills obtained so far in the MBA program and in the marketing concentration I’m currently doing, can be valuable for Interbrand. In addition to this, my passion for branding and marketing in general led me to write this letter and apply to the MBA Intern position available.

During my tenure in Unilever I had the incredible opportunity to launch the Dove Men+Care line with communication above and below the line, achieving excellent results in both shower gel and under arm protection categories. At Colgate-Palmolive, I managed to increase the company’s presence in the Mouthwash category by implementing a holistic marketing plan that increased the awareness and trial of the brand. Ultimately, this led to a jump from the 4th position in the market to the 2nd position with a +7pp increase in market share to 16.0%.

I’m very grateful for having these experiences as they improved my confidence and helped me to think more critically and strategically, as well as having provided me exposure to the best industry practices.

Finally, I believe my deep international exposure (either lived, worked, studied or visited more than 30 countries worldwide), willingness to learn and relevant work experience will allow me to become a valuable intern at Interbrand. Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to the opportunity to discuss this with you in the future.

Best regards,
Francisco de Carvalho Neto




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário